Unless otherwise noted, Surgical Grand Rounds are open to all and held on Thursday mornings, 7:00AM-8:00AM, in the Emory University Hospital Auditorium.
Grand Rounds can also be viewed remotely at: Grady Memorial Hospital, Sherman Conference Room, 3rd floor, Glenn Building; Emory Johns Creek Hospital, Administrative Conference Room; Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, Education Center, Classroom 4; and Emory University Hospital Midtown, 5th floor MOT Classroom 4.
CME credits are given for documented attendance. For more information, contact the CME Office of the School of Medicine at 404.727.5695.
January 5, 2017
Presented by Qiang Cai, MD, PhD
– Professor of Medicine and Director, Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship, Division of Digestive Diseases, Department of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
January 12, 2017
Advances in our Understanding of the Pathophysiology and Treatment of Sepsis and Critical Illness
Presented by Rohit Mittal, MD
– Chief Resident, Department of Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine
January 19, 2017
U.S. Army Surgical Care: Personal Observations and Advancements over 25 Years
Presented by Cletus A. Arciero, MD
– Associate Professor of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine
– Program Director, Breast Oncology Fellowship, Department of Surgery, Emory SOM
– Associate Director for Surgery, Glenn Family Breast Center, Winship Cancer Institute
January 26, 2017
EUH Perioperative Services Performance Day
A quarterly review of perioperative services performance among anesthesia, surgery, and OR staff of Emory University Hospital.