Upcoming Schedule for Surgical Grand Rounds
Unless otherwise noted, Surgical Grand Rounds are open to all and held on Thursday mornings, 7:00AM-8:00AM, in the Emory University Hospital Auditorium, 1364 Clifton Rd., Atlanta, GA 30322, 2nd Floor, E-Wing, Room E205.
Grand Rounds can also be viewed remotely at: Grady Memorial Hospital, Sherman Conference Room, 3rd floor, Glenn Building; Emory Johns Creek Hospital, Administrative Conference Room; Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, Education Center, Classroom 4; and Emory University Hospital Midtown, Davis Fischer Building, Classroom 3.
CME credits are given for documented attendance. For more information, contact the CME Office of the School of Medicine at 404.727.5695.
September 5, 2019 | ADD TO CALENDAR
Telerobotics and the Future of Robotic Surgery
Presented by Amanda Mueller, DMD
– Chief Resident, Department of Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine
September 12, 2019 | ADD TO CALENDAR
Updates in the Management of Melanoma: Has the Surgeon Become Obsolete?
Presented by Michael Lowe, MD, MA
– Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine
– Director, Extramural Studies, General Surgery Residency, Department of Surgery, Emory University
September 19, 2019 | ADD TO CALENDAR
Adult and Pediatric Intestinal Transplantation
Presented by Cal S. Matsumoto, MD
– Director, Intestinal Care and Transplantation, Georgetown Transplant Institute, Medstar Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
September 26, 2019 | ADD TO CALENDAR
The Unspoken Truth About Surgical Education
Presented by Rachel Rapaport Kelz, MD, MSCE
– Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania