Upcoming Schedule for Surgical Grand Rounds
Unless otherwise noted, Surgical Grand Rounds are open to all and held on Thursday mornings, 7:00AM-8:00AM, in the Emory University Hospital Auditorium, 1364 Clifton Rd., Atlanta, GA 30322, 2nd Floor, E-Wing, Room E205.
Grand Rounds can also be viewed remotely at: Grady Memorial Hospital, Sherman Conference Room, 3rd floor, Glenn Building; Emory Johns Creek Hospital, Administrative Conference Room; Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, Education Center, Classroom 4; and Emory University Hospital Midtown, Davis Fischer Building, Classroom 3.
CME credits are given for documented attendance. For more information, contact the CME Office of the School of Medicine at 404.727.5695.
July 4, 2019 | ADD TO CALENDAR
Surgical Grand Rounds Canceled
July 4th Holiday
July 11, 2019 | ADD TO CALENDAR
Academic Cardiac Surgery – Yesterday and Today
Presented by Robert A. Guyton, MD
– Distinguished Charles Ross Hatcher, Jr., Professor of Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine
– Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Emory University Hospital Midtown
July 18, 2019 | ADD TO CALENDAR
Medication Assisted Therapies and the Acute Care Visit: Navigating the Overlap Between Pain Management and Opioid Use Disorder
Presented by Alaina Steck, MD
– Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
– Medical Director, Medication-Assisted Opioid Treatment Clinic, Grady Memorial Hospital
– Clerkship Director, Medical Toxicology, Georgia Poison Center
July 25, 2019 | ADD TO CALENDAR
Surgical Grand Rounds Canceled: EUH Perioperative Services Performance Day
A quarterly review of perioperative services performance among anesthesia, surgery, and operating room staff of Emory University Hospital.