Upcoming Schedule for Surgical Grand Rounds
Unless otherwise noted, Surgical Grand Rounds are open to all and held on Thursday mornings, 7:00AM-8:00AM, in the Emory University Hospital Auditorium, 1364 Clifton Rd., Atlanta, GA 30322, 2nd Floor, E-Wing, Room E205.
CME credits are given for documented attendance. For more information, contact the CME Office of the School of Medicine at 404.727.5695.
Due to ongoing COVID-19 concerns, Surgical Grand Rounds will only be viewable via ZOOM.
March 3, 2021
Improving Outcomes in Gastric Cancer Management
Presented by Olatunji Alese, MD
– Assistant Professor, Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine
March 11, 2021
11th Annual Robert A. Bays Lectureship
Change: The Pathway to Durable Faculty Development
Presented by Eric R. Carlson, DMD, MD, EdM
– Professor and Kelly L. Krahwinkel Chairman, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
– Director, Oral/Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery Fellowship, University of Tennessee Cancer Institute
March 18, 2021
The Single GME
Presented by Kyle Eldredge, MD
– Chief Resident, Department of Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine
March 25, 2021
Joseph M. Craver Visiting Teacher Lectureship
Transparency, Public Reporting, and Shift to a Culture of Quality and Safety in Cardiac Surgery
Presented by Michael A. Acker, MD
– Julian Johnson Professor of Cardiothoracic Surgery and Chief, Division of Cardiovascular Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
– Director, Penn Medicine Heart and Vascular Center