Upcoming Schedule for Surgical Grand Rounds
Unless otherwise noted, Surgical Grand Rounds are open to all and held on Thursday mornings, 7:00AM-8:00AM, in the Emory University Hospital Auditorium, 1364 Clifton Rd., Atlanta, GA 30322, 2nd Floor, E-Wing, Room E205.
CME credits are given for documented attendance. For more information, contact the CME Office of the School of Medicine at 404.727.5695.
Due to ongoing COVID-19 concerns, Surgical Grand Rounds will only be viewable via ZOOM.
October 1, 2020
Facing Mortality: A Surgeon's Role in Facilitating Shared Decision Making in Advanced Disease
Presented by Alexandra Lopez-Aguiar, MD
– Chief Resident, Department of Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine
October 8, 2020
Grand Rounds Canceled:
EUH Perioperative Services Performance Day
A quarterly review of perioperative services performance among anesthesia, surgery, and operating room staff of Emory University Hospital.
October 15, 2020
Waging Hope in Memory of Douglas R. Murray, MD
David H. Lawson, MD
– Professor, Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine
Sonali Sadequee, CHHC, RYT 50
– Lifestyle transformation coach and founder of holistic wellness consulting practice Sustainable Wellness
October 22, 2020
Enhanced Recovery After Surgery and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Presented by Terrah Paul Olson, MD
– Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology & Division of Colorectal Surgery, Department of Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine
October 29, 2020
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Update
Presented by Heba Iskandar, MD, MSc
– Associate Professor, Division of Digestive Diseases, Department of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine