Robert S. Crawford, MD
Dr. Crawford is a highly experienced vascular and endovascular surgeon with demonstrated excellence in research, education, and patient care. His leadership roles prior to Emory included serving as co-director of the Center for Aortic Disease, medical director of the Vascular Surgery Progressive Care Unit, and associate program director of the vascular surgery fellowship at the University of Maryland. His primary special interest is aortic surgery, particularly aortic dissection. He has published extensively and speaks regularly at national and international conferences.
General Surgery Residency Applications
ERAS applications to the Emory University General Surgery Training Program are accepted through November 1, 2017.
Complete applications must contain the following:
- ERAS common application form
- A personal statement
- A medical school transcript
- A USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
Click here to learn more about the residency application and requirements.
Top Surgery News
Robert Guyton to Direct CT Surgery Partnership Between Emory Healthcare & Navicent Health in Macon
Also In The News:
- Mehul Raval Named Director of the Center for Clinical Outcomes Research & Public Health
- Muralidhar Padala Receives Two R01 Grants to Develop Novel Techniques to Repair Diseased Heart Valves
- Two New R01-Funded Emory Collaborations Will Develop Methods of Alleviating Kidney Transplant Disparities
- Andrew Adams and Phil Santangelo Receive NIAID Grant for Transplant Imaging Research
- I. Raul Badell Will Use NIH K08 to Study Mechanisms of DSA Formation Following Kidney Transplantation
Surgery Grand Rounds
Emory Surgery Annual Reports
Peruse yearly compendiums of the Emory Department of Surgery's high points, achievements, and milestones.